Resources > Forms

Download Application for Assistance
with Minor Building Works – Not Exceeding CI$15,000

Download Application to Make a Donation

Download Donation Profile Information

Download a list of Cayman Islands Hurricane and Emergency Shelters

Resources > Fact Sheet

Download Information on Our History, Our Mission, Housing Assistance Priority

Download Information on Assistance
for Home Restoration, Who Can Apply, Application Process

Resources > Financial Information

The National Recovery Fund has tax-exempt status in the UK, US and Canada.

  • The Fund operates with extremely low administrative expenses, which represent only 2% of its budget, leaving 98% of all contributions available to make a significant impact in the lives of low-income and elderly families within our local community.
  • The Fund operates as a private, independent, non-governmental charitable trust that continues to identify and respond to those in gravest need.

Regardless of the amount or the form of your support, your participation is greatly needed and always valued.

CAYMAN ISLANDS NATIONAL RECOVERY FUND © 2014-2019. All rights reserved.